[texhax] a question for logicians

PR Stanley prstanley at ntlworld.com
Fri May 2 17:27:23 CEST 2008

Hello,
I think you're refering to the inverted pawnbrokers' sign which is
read as "therefore" or "then" ( I think) in mathematics. The macro In
the amsmath usepackage is "\therefore".
I hope it helps.
By the way, folks, I'm Paul, a blind student of software engineering
from England. I'll probably be asking very similar questions about
the visual effects of tex/latex macros meself. :-)
Cheers, Paul