[texhax] Please don't feed the birds

William Adams will.adams at frycomm.com
Thu Mar 27 12:24:11 CET 2008

On Mar 27, 2008, at 2:46 AM, Philip TAYLOR wrote:

> Is the sign intended to help the birds,
> or help the restaurant owners and customers ?
> I would far prefer to dine at a restaurant
> where feeding the birds (with appropriate food)
> is encouraged.

Sam is in Hawai'i, so these aren't town pigeons, inured to the
presence of man, but wild creatures which need to be protected and
encouraged to live in their natural habitat

Actually, it doesn't really matter where you are, feeding wildlife is
usually a bad idea (check w/ your local fish and game commission),
unless you're planting some sort of plant which will provide food /
cover.

William

--
William Adams