[texhax] Continued from previous post...

James Smith james.smith at aleph-one.com
Thu Mar 20 01:24:17 CET 2008

done it again (it's copying a pasting that does it)...

    \addvspace\@topsep
    \addvspace{-\parskip}%

Anyway, I'm happy with what I have, I think, although I may yet find a
way to adjust the vertical spacing to match amsthm precisely, but not
tonight.

+++

\chapter{First chapter}

\section*{Exercises}

Some text then two exercises...
\begin{myexercise}
A combination of these results leads to the slightly stronger result, as
expected:
\[
\left\{\vphantom\sum\right.(\bigvee^M_{i=1}P_i\left.\vphantom\sum\right\
}
\;\mathsf{while(}l\neq\epsilon\mathsf{)}\;
\{...\}\;
\left\{\vphantom\sum\right.(\bigvee^M_{i=2}P_i)\vee
P_\epsilon\left.\vphantom\sum\right\}
\]
\begin{myanswer}
First answer.
\end{myanswer}
\end{myexercise}
\begin{myexercise}
Second exercise.
\begin{myanswer}
First answer.
\end{myanswer}
\end{myexercise}
Some more text and then another exercise...
\begin{myexercise}
Third exercise.
\end{myexercise}
Last bit of text.

\section*{Answers}

\showAnswers

+++

Thanks again for your help, always appreciated :)

Kind regards,

James