[texhax] TeXnic configuration

Ulf Elvestedt ulf at elvestedt.se
Fri Mar 14 11:20:30 CET 2008

Gentlemen,

Thanks very much for your efforts to teach an ignorant swede how to install
LaTex. However, now I´ve found what I really was looking for, a
math-handling program, fully integrated with Microsoft Word. As you surely
understand I´m talking about Aurora. Against all odds, this program works
perfectly also in my hands and on my computer and will probably cover all my
needs. The price for Aurora, $43, is negligible. (This is no ad if you
thought so!)

Thanks again. Perhaps I will find a reason to torment you with further
LaTex-related questions in the future. Watch out!

Bye for now,

Ulf