[texhax] Graphics using pstrics in Latex

Alan Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Fri Mar 7 21:14:17 CET 2008

Hi Aniruddha,

It would be helpful if you could provide more information, such as
what file are you trying to process and how are you calling it?

undefined control sequence' is a fairly generic kind of error and
really points to anything the program doesn't understand that you have
put in your file. Perhaps you could post the parts of the log in which
the error was reported.

Cheers
Alan

--