[texhax] Figures even page - Text odd page

Axel E. Retif axel.retif at mac.com
Wed Jun 11 15:34:15 CEST 2008

On  10 Jun, 2008, at 02:46, Sylvain Brohée wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I'm busy writing my PhD thesis and I would like to display
> automatically the
> float (figures and / or tables) on the even pages and the text on
> the odd
> pages.
> Ideally, there should not be any numbering on the even pages (but
> this remains
> a detail).
>
> I did not find any information about this on the web!

I've found it! It occurred to me that one should google for verso and
recto pages, instead of odd and even, and, yes, here it is:

http://www.latex-community.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1089&p=3837

I don't know who this juanjo is (Juanjo is hypocoristic for Juan
José), but his code works!

To make floats-only pages empty, put in your preamble

\usepackage{floatpag}
\floatpagestyle{empty}

Best,

Axel