[texhax] steady decline in tug membership ?

justanotheradress at gmail.com justanotheradress at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 23:53:30 CET 2008

Well, I apologize if I really hurt someones feelings. It was not intended
that way...it's a sarcastic joke to make my point clear.
However, I decide whether or not I give out my real name and this decision
has to be respected.

As this discussion leads to nowhere, I'm stopping to upset you guys any
further and keep myself out of trouble...  ;)