[texhax] Sections question

Yuri Robbers yuri.robbers at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 01:03:40 CET 2008

Hi,

I know of no such package, but I did think of a really nasty dirty trick
that might actually help you: put an empty element (such as an empty
equation) at the end of each paper, with a label in, like this:

     \label{author_lastpage}

or something similar, and then refer to \pageref{author_lastpage}.

I hope this (oe anything better someone else comes up with) helps!

Best wishes,
Yuri.