[texhax] Creating new math operator symbol

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Tue Jan 22 23:23:33 CET 2008

Eldon Lytle writes:
 > I'm a new member of TUG

Congratulations!

 > PS: By the way, in an attempt to find font information, I've searched
 > the TUG laTeX installation on my iMac for 'nfssfont.tex' without
 > success.

If you have LaTeX installed, it should be there.

  texmf*/tex/latex/base/nfssfont.tex

Is there a package "fonttable" available?  Or is fonttable.sty already
installed?  Don't know anything about fonttable but I found it when I
searched for "nfssfont.tex" in the TeX Live package database.

However, if you have LaTeX installed and nfssfont.tex is missing, then
most likely something is wrong with your installation.

Regards,
  Reinhard

Marschnerstr. 25