[texhax] \healine in LaTeX

£ukasz blurrpp at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 15 12:57:51 CET 2008

http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?label=secthead

> Otherwise, you have to look for the headings
> definitions in the class
> you're using and change it.
>
> But you're really missing simplicity by not wanting
> to use external
> packages ---fancyhdr, for example. In your terminal
> (or, if Windows,
> at the command prompt) type
>
> texdoc fancyhdr
>
> and hit return.
>
> Best,
>
> Axel

Thanks for help
... i'm already using fancyfdr or fancyheadings ( for
help i prefer
http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/fancyhdr.html#Docs
;) ) but i like to know somethink more about how to
for example assemble \box255 to produce nice header
and
footline on each side by \output \setbox ...etc.
and so one( if its possible of course ... i'm just
begin read about). If some body knows some nice
example
please help :).

Lukas