[texhax] single commands to start and end superscript

Susan Dittmar SDittmar at eureca.de
Tue Feb 12 16:01:34 CET 2008

Greetings,

I would like to change an existing macro in a LaTeX document. Said macro
parses a sequence of characters, outputting them one by one, changing fonts
or substituting symbols when encountering special characters.

What I would like to add is a 'switch to superscript' and a 'leave
superscript' character. Thus, I need single commands for those two actions.

I do not know enough of the bare bones to come up with those, so any help
would be appreciated.

	Susan