[texhax] steady decline in tug membership ?

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Fri Feb 1 02:51:16 CET 2008

    The second question got no responses

Looking at the archives, I think this was that unanswered question:

    I am using the package \usepackage{harvard} and then using the agsm
    style. I can't get \citationmode{abbr} to work (which I placed in
    the preamble) but all other aspects of the package seem to
    work...\citeyear etc.

Unfortunately I've never used the harvard package myself, but I can suggest
(a) posting an actual document with the problem, and
(b) saying what you expected to happen, i.e., what "doesn't work" mean
    -- an error from TeX, incorrect/missing output, or whatever.

That would help other people to help.

Most package authors welcome bug reports, too, especially given the
information above so they can reproduce the problem.

Best,
Karl