[texhax] Changing margins

Uwe Lück uwe.lueck at web.de
Sun Dec 28 01:24:32 CET 2008

At 18:19 27.12.08, Lars Madsen wrote:
>Syed Faraz Hasan wrote:
> >
> > How do I change the top, bottom, right and left margins in Latex please.
[...]
>geometry package

... alternatively, I'm citing from a CTAN upload message (ctan-ann mailing
list) below

-- HTH, Uwe.

Name of contribution: zwpagelayout
Author's name: Zdenek Wagner
Location on CTAN: /macros/latex/contrib/
Summary description: Page layout and cropmark package
License type: lppl
Announcement text:
This package was developed as a typographers toolbox
offering the most
important features for everyday work. First it allows
setting the paper size
as well as the page layout. The next important feature is
the ability of
printing crop marks both with TeX + dvips or (x)dvipdfm(x)
and with pdfTeX.
Finally it is possible to reflect pages both horizontally
and vertically.
Note: This is the missing source for generating PDF
documentation f packages ean13isbn, makebarcode, zwgetfdate.
This package is located at
http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/zwpagelayout
. More information is at
http://tug.ctan.org/pkg/zwpagelayout
(if the package is new it may take a day for that information to
appear).