[texhax] Help

Axel E. Retif axel.retif at mac.com
Fri Dec 12 06:34:38 CET 2008

On Dec 11, 2008, at 10:29, chandrasekhar s wrote:

> Respected Sir,
> Sorry for the trouble. I have installed MikTex 2.7 but actually the
> latex software which i downloaded has the MikTex 2.5 involved. Now how
> to change the directory. I am uSing TexNiccenter.
>
> Pls help sorry for the inconvinience.

First, please excuse me for not replying sooner.

Congratulations for installing MiKTeX 2.7. I guess you can now
uninstall 2.5, right?

I don't use Windows, so I can't tell you much, but I see here

http://www.toolscenter.org/about/about-texniccenter

that TeXnicCenter has a Configuration Wizard, that needs you to tell
it where your TeX distribution is.

And congratulations for using LaTeX.

Best,

Axel