[texhax] How to reverse the columns in "twocolumn" layout?

Tigran Aivazian tigran at bibles.org.uk
Thu Dec 4 12:28:34 CET 2008

Thank you, Donald! I confirm that your changes work just fine.
(but in our case we'll have to make more changes because we already have
hooks in \@outputdblcol for correct positioning of marn output in
twocolumn case, so there is a bit more work but it is all doable).

Thanks again for your help.

Kind regards
Tigran