[texhax] natbib.sty

KM, H & A Friedl hak1friedl at telkomsa.net
Tue Apr 8 18:22:34 CEST 2008

Hi

I am a newcomer in using LyX. May I kindly ask you for your assistance with the problem I am struggling with:

I have downloaded natbib.zip and unzipped it to my LyX folder but when I am trying to convert into .pdf a document of colleague in which he has used natbib for the bibliography I get an empty output file:

1) Required file
tex\latex\natbib\natbib.sty
is missing. ... Package will be installed from ...

2) After pressing the install button I get two successive windows with the messages

a) An empty output file was generated.
b) LaTeX Error: File 'natbib.sty' not found.

I would highly appreciate your help!

Regards
Alfred