[texhax] Appending text to a citation

Alan Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Wed Sep 19 23:02:43 CEST 2007

Thanks Anne,

That's what I thought but for some reason it hasn't been working.
After your email (which confirmed I wasn't going totally mad) I had
another comb through the apacite manual and found what I had been
looking for (which may negate your confirmation).

The correct syntax I need looks like this:
\cite<prefix>[suffix]{label}

In this case \cite<described in>{Alter2000} gives me what I want.

Alan