[texhax] Asterisk before list of references in CV

Juergen Fenn juergen.fenn at GMX.DE
Fri Sep 7 22:55:01 CEST 2007

"nhg at mit.edu" <nhg at mit.edu> writes:

> If anyone has any insight (or maybe a nice, simple CV style that
> doesn't have this issue?), I'd be so amazed.
> I'm reluctant to go blindly hunting around for a new CV style or,
> worse, go back to typing in references by hand.

I am sorry that I currently lack the time to test the files mentioned
in order to reproduce your problem, just one point: Have you
considered typesetting your CV with a standard (or KOMA-Script or
Memoir) LaTeX class? I use scrreprt.cls from KOMA-Script for my CV and
\chapter* and \section* commands for sectioning. This way including a
bibliography is no problem whatsoever.

Regards,
Jürgen.