[texhax] help installing font

Paul Tremblay phthenry at iglou.com
Mon Oct 22 04:46:29 CEST 2007

I am trying to install a font I have created myself, a font based on the
the Kingsley Read alphabet:

I have been trying since last night to install this font. Every bit of
advice I get on the web is somehow dated and doesn't help me. I know I
need to create font metrics files from for Latex to use, as well as
another type of font for the PDF driver to use. Since I have created the
font myself, I can create any type of font I want--type 1 or true type.
 From there, I am lost. All the advice has led me nowhere.

Am running pdfetex, version pi.

Thanks

Paul