[texhax] Need help

Philip G. Ratcliffe philip.ratcliffe at uninsubria.it
Wed Oct 3 12:38:29 CEST 2007

> Thanks for reply. I have note the method to insert a diagram.
> I am working on semigroup and I want to insert a diagram of
> eps in Latex. Also kindly tell me the method for making a
> diagram using Latex. I am sending a sample of a diagram in
> Scientific Work Place. I shall be thankful

Open the figure in whatever viewer you use and print as postscript to a file
and then insert this figure in the usual way.  Or save it as, e.g,  jpg and
then use pdflatex.

You might also try reading the manuals that come with most latex
installations such as epslatex.pdf or grfguide.pdf (or see the FAQ linked
below).

Cheers,  Phil