[texhax] Table of content/list of figures/list of table spacing between items

Melicie Desflots mdesflots at rsmas.miami.edu
Tue Nov 27 00:10:38 CET 2007

Hi,

I am writing my thesis in latex using a template that has been passed on
for many years now. Unfortunately for me they just updated the
requirements and some things have to change and I am no latex expert.

I am asked that whenever one of my title for one chapter (figure/table) is
more than one line to single space it and keep the double spacing between
the different items. And I cannot do it. I tried to modify my tex files in
several places (by adding a \begin{singlespace} command) but it does not
work like I want.

Could somebody please tell me what to do ?

Thank You,

Melicie