[texhax] zoom

Christopher W. Ryan cryan at binghamton.edu
Mon Nov 26 04:57:49 CET 2007

All this pstops and acrobat reader stuff was way over my head.  But
maybe I can chime in here.

\documentclass[12pt]{article}

will give 12 pt font for an article.  I don't know what class you are
using for your thesis, and whether it would work for that.  I also don't
know what effect this has on the size of math, etc.

--Chris
Christopher W. Ryan, MD and LaTeX novice
40 Arch Street, Johnson City, NY  13790
cryanatbinghamtondotedu
PGP public keys available at http://home.stny.rr.com/ryancw/

"If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the men to gather wood,
divide the work and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the
vast and endless sea."  [Antoine de St. Exupery]