[texhax] zoom

tom sgouros tomfool at as220.org
Sun Nov 25 21:31:36 CET 2007

Adrian:

If there is a lot of unnecessary white space on your pages, you might do
best taking care of a problem like this after the LaTeX stage.  For
example, I believe pstops (part of psutils) can be made to do what you
want, if you're going the PS route and so can some of the printing
options in Adobe Acrobat, if you're in the straight-to-PDF camp.

 -tom