[texhax] Avoid paragraph indentation on new page?

Tom Schneider toms at ncifcrf.gov
Sat Nov 24 16:00:08 CET 2007

Edsko:

> Thanks very much for the code snippet! It works perfectly.
>
> > And don't do it! :-)
>
> I will try it on my final document and see whether I like it :)

http://tug.org/pipermail/texhax/2007-November/009595.html

I strongly agree that you should not do this.

Who are you writing for?  Do you really want everybody who reads your
paper to think that the material at the top of the page is a
continuation of the previous paragraph when it is not?

t's lk dcdng tht vwls r nt prtty.
t my wrk bt y r gng t cnfs yr rdr.

Actually, it's going to be much worse for the reader than my example
above!

Tom

  Dr. Thomas D. Schneider
  National Institutes of Health
  National Cancer Institute
  Center for Cancer Research Nanobiology Program
  Molecular Information Theory Group
  Frederick, Maryland  21702-1201
  toms at ncifcrf.gov
  permanent email: toms at alum.mit.edu