[texhax] Avoid paragraph indentation on new page?

Edsko de Vries edsko at edsko.net
Fri Nov 23 18:58:35 CET 2007

On Fri, Nov 23, 2007 at 06:20:27PM +0100, Philip G. Ratcliffe wrote:
> > new page? At
> > before each
> > >
> > > [snip]
>
> A bizarre request but you might try looking at the "everypage" package.

Thanks for the hint! I tried

  \usepackage{everypage}
  \AddEverypageHook{\noindent}

but that doesn't seem to work. Is that what you had in mind?

I am slightly surprised that people seem to think this is such a strange
request. Here's a small example from a printed book:

http://www.edsko.net/example.png

(sorry for the yellow highlighting, screenshot from Google books). The
indentation of the first line on that page just doesn't look right to me
-- am I the only one who feels that way?

Edsko