[texhax] TexLIght?

Alexander Grahn A.Grahn at fzd.de
Tue Nov 20 11:49:37 CET 2007

On Mon, Nov 19, 2007 at 04:56:51PM -0600, Karl Berry wrote:
>Is there a ready-to-use image available somewhere?  Seems like that
>would be useful.  I bet CTAN would host it ...

Some Frenchman created such a thing, based on the howto. He even included
his favorite La(TeX) aware text editor. (Which I didn't, because mine
is Vim and I didn't want to frighten people off ;-) ) It is called USBTeX:

http://exomatik.net/LaTeX/USBTeX

Unfortunately the website is in French. Maybe the author could be convinced to
translate it into English?

Best regards,
Alexander