[texhax] Beamer graphic question

David Afshartous dafshartous at med.miami.edu
Mon Nov 19 17:18:14 CET 2007

All,

The code below compiles fine in a paper I have, but when I try and put it in
a beamer presentation I receive the error that "ps" is unknown file format.

\begin{figure}
\begin{center} \label{sim-patient-proc}
  \rotatebox{-90}{\includegraphics[scale=0.6, bb= 0 0 445 792,
  clip]{appendix_drawing_new.ps}}
 \caption{Simulated Patient}
\label{Simulated Patient}
\end{center}
\end{figure}

}

I tried playing around w/ the included packages but didn't have any luck.
The packages of the paper are:

\documentclass[11pt, letterpaper]{article}
\usepackage{latexsym,setspace,lscape}
\usepackage[dvipdfm]{graphicx}
\usepackage[]{natbib}
\usepackage{amsmath}
\usepackage[active]{srcltx}

The packages of the beamer presentation are:

\documentclass[11pt]{beamer}
\usepackage{times}
\usepackage{graphicx,color}
\usepackage[english]{babel}
\usepackage{mathptmx}
\usepackage{helvet}

In the beamer presentation I've also included a pdf figure successfully.  Is
it that one cannot include both pdf and ps files in the same document?

Thanks!

David
dafsahrtous at med.miami.edu