[texhax] Rotating tables in pdf

Pierre MacKay pierre.mackay at comcast.net
Thu Nov 15 18:58:56 CET 2007

Tom Schneider wrote:

>Martin:
>

>>Have you tried -dAutoRotatePages=/None (# in stead of = on
>>Windows systems) as option to ps2pdf?
>>

>It works!  Excellent!  My man page does not mention this option ...

Make sure you have an easily accessible hook to

file:///usr/local/share/ghostscript/8.12/doc/Use.htm

for whatever ghostscript version you have.  The man page doesn't come
near telling you what you can do with gs,
and the ps2pdf man page tells you only the bare essentials.

The variety of things you can specify with -d is astonishing, and the
man page would be endless if they were all discussed there.

Pierre MacKay