[texhax] Adding an object into a MikTeX file

Steve Schwartz s.schwartz at imperial.ac.uk
Sun Nov 11 17:16:23 CET 2007

George,

I suggest you familiarise yourself with the tex Frequently Asked
Questions (FAQ) at

http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?introduction=yes

and then look at the the graphics section further down that page. The
first entry

http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?label=impgraph

contains everything you'll need to get started. If you use latex, go
straight to the graphicx package and documentation.

HTH

Steve

On Fri, 2007-11-09 at 17:08 +0000, G. Vlasakakis wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Could you pls provide me with some assistance about how i can insert a
> .jbeg, .jpg or .bmp into a MikTeX file? I need to insert some pictures and
> images found online to my report so i was thinking of firstly saving them
> as image files.
>
> thanks a lot in advance,
>
> regards
>
> george
Professor Steven J Schwartz      Phone: +44-(0)20-7594-7660
Space and Atmospheric Physics    Fax:   +44-(0)20-7594-7772
The Blackett Laboratory          E-mail: s.schwartz at imperial.ac.uk
Imperial College London          Office: Huxley 6M70
London SW7 2BW, U.K.             Web: http://www.sp.ph.ic.ac.uk/~sjs