[texhax] too big space after equation with index or nomenclature entry

Natércia Fernandes natercia at eq.uc.pt
Fri Nov 9 18:53:48 CET 2007

Hi,

thank you for the reply.

On Friday 09 November 2007 16:38, you wrote:
> Have you tried just adding the index inside the math instead? I have had
> exactly the same problem, and the answer that I got (from people who knows
> about these sorts of things) is that there is not good way of fixing this.
>

> /daleif

Yes, I had tried.  It worked.  But in the case of nomenclature it rises
another problem: when adding a nomenclature entry it refers to the last
equation before it.  So if I write it inside the equation, I suppose the last
equation won't be the current one, but some other previously written, am I
right? That is, the symbol of the entry would be associated to a wrong
equation.

Natércia