[texhax] Help installing makor on Mac OSX macTeX

Eric Jablow ejablow at cox.net
Thu Nov 8 06:47:28 CET 2007

Sirs:

I am trying to install the 'makor' CTAN package into my MacTeX
installation taken from the TeXLive 2007 DVD.  The final step is to
copy the contents of the psfonts.mkr2 file into the psfonts.map file
of my distribution.  However, that file has instructions at the top to
edit the updmap.cfg file instead.  I'm not sure what to add to that
configuration file.  It looks a bit bare compared to the psfonts.mkr2
file.

Can anyone give me a step-by-step method for installing this package?

Respectfully,
Eric Jablow