[texhax] Section title wraps when it should not

martin f krafft madduck at madduck.net
Tue Nov 6 15:54:32 CET 2007

also sprach Lars Madsen <daleif at imf.au.dk> [2007.11.06.1535 +0100]:
> might be easier to answer if you provided us with more information about
> your document.
>
> Better yet, provide us with a minimal example showing this effect, such
> that we can try it out for our selfs

I would have, of course, except that I cannot reproduce it, and
I cannot give you the entire document. In addition, there are
commercial fonts in use.

I guess I simply wanted to know whether someone can imagine
a reason for the wrap. If TeX would be a little more predictable and
not pull out its voodoo magic as a deadline draws nearer or when
a butterfly somewhere flaps its wings, I probably would not be
asking... :)

"'the answer to the great question...'
 'of life, the universe and everything...' said deep thought.
 'is...' said deep thought, and paused.
 'is...'
 'forty-two,' said deep thought, with infinite majesty and calm."
                                 -- hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy

spamtraps: madduck.bogus at madduck.net