[texhax] Referencing from dbase

Alan Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Mon May 14 02:55:53 CEST 2007

Thabo,

There is a stepwise process to undergo when you are using bibtex. I would
suggest you get this pdf, Taming the Beast from
ftp://cam.ctan.org/tex-archive/info/bibtex/tamethebeast/ttb_en.pdf

Read p10 for instructions on how to generate your citations and reference list.

The remainder of the document is fiull with useful and important information
that should answer our questions.

Alan