[texhax] Installing TexShop Version 2.10beta8 (210)

Larry Eisenberg larry at riskengineer.com
Sat May 5 06:06:13 CEST 2007

Hi,

I  just installed TexShop Version 2.10beta8 (210) on my Macbook Pro.
Previously I had 2.09 which did not have this problem.  What should I
do to install the new version correctly?  Thanks,

/usr/texbin/pdflatex does not exist. Perhaps TeXLive was not
installed or was removed during a system upgrade. If so, go to the
TeXShop web site and follow the instructions to (re)install TeXLive.
Another possibility is that a tool path is incorrectly configured in
TeXShop preferences. This can happen if you are using the fink teTeX
distribution.

Larry Eisenberg
Associate Professor of Finance
School of Management