[texhax] Left page selection

Robert Fenwick rbf22 at mole.bio.cam.ac.uk
Thu Mar 29 11:44:37 CEST 2007

Hi,

I am new to this list, so if there is somewhere else that I should
post this question please let me know.

I am writing a thesis and the layout suggested has text on the right
hand side of the page with the pages numbered. The left side of the
page is exclusively for figures and tables with the pages unnumbered.
Is it easy to force latex to use this style? And what would I have to
do to get it to work? Would this make a mess of the tables of figures
and tables?

Any suggestions and comments would be greatly appreciated,

Bryn

         R. Bryn Fenwick                Department of Biochemistry,
         rbf22 at cam.ac.uk                University of Cambridge,
         bryn.fenwick at cantab.net        80 Tennis Court Road,
         Tel: +44 1223 766018           Old Addenbrookes Site,
         Fax: +44 1223 766002           Cambridge, CB2 1GA, UK.