[texhax] TUG 2007, San Diego, Announcement

TUG office office at tug.org
Thu Mar 8 23:58:17 CET 2007

TUG 2007: Practicing TeX

Presentations on LaTeX, TeX,
MetaPost, ConTeXt, LuaTeX, and more

The 28th Annual Meeting of the TeX Users Group

Free workshop day: July 17, 2007
TUG 2007: July 18-20, 2007

San Diego State University
San Diego, California, USA

Please consider registering as soon as possible:
https://www.tug.org/tug2007/register.html
and secure your accommodations.

We have been informed that the SDSU rate previously available at a
few local hotels may be disappearing fast as those hotels are filling
up quickly. Of course dormitory accommodations are still available,
but we do want to let you know that lower hotel rates may not be.

For more information about the conference, please see:
http://www.tug.org/tug2007/.

Abstracts due: April 23, 2007.

We hope to see you in San Diego!

TeX Users Group