[texhax] package: footmisc

Gilda Sanders gilda at athabascau.ca
Thu Mar 1 21:46:54 CET 2007

I am having trouble installing the package "footmisc". from the
following source

ftp://ftp.duke.edu/pub/tex-archive/systems/win32/miktex/tm/packages/

I receive the error message:

"LaTeX Error:  `footmisc.sty' not found.

Can you suggest either another source for the package, or another
solution. {Please note that I have tried the

Thank you

Gilda Sanders
Course Materials Editor
Athabasca University