[texhax] documentation style

anne Vanhoest annevh at medphys.ucl.ac.uk
Wed Jun 13 11:04:41 CEST 2007

Hello,

Is there a simple way to get a word on the inner margin next to related
text, as is typically done in the documentation of most packages available
from CTAN? I tried last night to do just that: add a keyword in the inner
margin in front of the first line of some paragraphs of a report I am
working on. I expected to find a simple package to do this (maybe an
update of marginpar) but I failed miserably in my search.  Surely this
must be available since inner margin words are so common in documentation
files.

Thanks for your help

anne

anne Vanhoest

Ph.D. student
Implanted Devices Group,

Dept of Medical Physics and Bioengineering
Malet Place Engineering Building
UCL

Gower Street
WC1E 6BT London