[texhax] relative references

martin f krafft madduck at madduck.net
Sun Jan 28 16:45:09 CET 2007

Hi list,

sorry for the flood of posts, I hope I am not being too annoying.
I did do my research and I am only turning to you guys (again)
because I was not successful.

I am looking for a package like varioref, except that it spouts
stuff like "further down" and "previously" depending on whether the
label will be or has already been encountered. In addition, it would
be nice if the package could generate stuff like "as will be shown
in section 3" vs. "as has been shown in section 3".

Do you know anything that could do this?

Cheers,

  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:" net at madduck

spamtraps: madduck.bogus at madduck.net

"when in doubt, parenthesize. at the very least it will let some
 poor schmuck bounce on the % key in vi."
                                                         -- larry wall