[texhax] in-section references

martin f krafft madduck at madduck.net
Sat Jan 27 23:00:21 CET 2007

Tom! What a pleasant surprise to find you here! Please tell Judy
that I said hi back, unless she's currently turned off.

The code you pasted is more or less what I had in mind. I shall play
with this and will post my findings here when I got anywhere.

Take care,

  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:" net at madduck

spamtraps: madduck.bogus at madduck.net

"our destiny exercises its influence over us even when, as yet,
 we have not learned its nature; it is our future that lays down the
 law of our today."
                                                 - friedrich nietzsche