[texhax] table longer than page!

Steve Schwartz s.schwartz at imperial.ac.uk
Sat Jan 27 17:49:49 CET 2007

Martin

See the latex FAQs:

http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?label=longtab

The longtable package usually does everything I need.

HTH

Steve

On Sat, 2007-01-27 at 11:16 -0500, Martin M Monti wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have a little problem: I am adding some tables at the end of a
> document {report}, but some are longer than the page, and for some
> reason it won't continue the table in the following page, but will just
> print it till the end of the page -- and then "disappear" in the space
> in-between soaces (that is, using YAP).
>
> any suggestions?
>
> So far all I could do is insert an \end{tabular}, \newpage and
> \begin{tabular}, but as you may imagine it's quite ugly (and the two
> sections of the table may well have different widths now)
>
> any suggestions?
>
> cheers
>
> martin
Professor Steven J Schwartz      Phone: +44-(0)20-7594-7660
Space and Atmospheric Physics    Fax:   +44-(0)20-7594-7772
The Blackett Laboratory          E-mail: s.schwartz at imperial.ac.uk
Imperial College London          Office: Huxley 6M70
London SW7 2BW, U.K.             Web: http://www.sp.ph.ic.ac.uk/~sjs