[texhax] Footnotes: Numbering

Uwe Lück uwe.lueck at web.de
Wed Jan 3 13:35:33 CET 2007

I am answering to Pierre outside the list, it is a special issue
concerning typesetting critical editions (http://ednotes.sty.de.vu).
If you are interested though, please mail to me.
-- There might be a mailing list for critical editions
-- if I knew how to create a mailing list managing itself automatically

-- Uwe.