[texhax] ask about font in Adobe Acrobat

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Tue Feb 20 21:34:05 CET 2007

  >> Tedy sent me the output of pdffonts.  I cannot see any problem
  >> there.  All fonts are subsetted and embedded and no unusual fonts
  >> had been used.  See:
  >>
  >> http://ms25.ath.cx/fontlist-tedy.html
  >>
  >> Maybe someone else has an idea?

  > often it's related to some older gs and Acrobat bugs regarding
  > Resources handling for embedded PDF files (/Type /XObject). But to
  > check this would require the problem PDF file.

If we are going to debug the PDF file, shouldn't we move the
discussion to the ntg-pdftex at ntg.nl mailing list?

And where should Tedy put his file?  I don't know how large the file
actually is, should he send it to the list or to me.  It's not a
problem for me to put it on my web server (which seems to be more than
1000 times more reliable than sourceforge.net or berlios.de).

Regards,
  Reinhard

Marschnerstr. 25