[texhax] ask about font in Adobe Acrobat

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Tue Feb 20 20:44:25 CET 2007

  > Sometimes when i compile a document with pdfLaTeX and then display
  > the pdf using Adobe Acrobat Professional, i got message like this
  > : "Could not find a font in Resources dictionary - using Helvetica
  > instead"

Tedy sent me the output of pdffonts.  I cannot see any problem there.
All fonts are subsetted and embedded and no unusual fonts had been
used.  See:

       http://ms25.ath.cx/fontlist-tedy.html

Maybe someone else has an idea?

I suppose that xpdf and ghostscript will be able to display the file
properly, and most likely Acrobat Reader too.

Tedy, can you try other PDF browsers?  Do they complain too?

Regards,
  Reinhard

Marschnerstr. 25