[texhax] Bibtex questions

Frauke Jurgensen fraukevj at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 21:27:39 CET 2007

Thanks for this very useful link! makebst worked like a charm.

But I have another question: some of the main journals in my field require
that very awkward way of citing that puts references in footnotes, with
"ibid." if the same work was cited in the immediately preceding footnote,
and otherwise a short form or "op. cit.". Leaving all questions of
dodo-birds aside, does anybody know if any package exists for this?  I've
been unable to find  anything on CTAN, but maybe I've missed something.