[texhax] tree columns

Abedelaziz Mohaisen mo7aisen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 14:11:03 CET 2007

Well,
You Have two choices, to use [\usepackage{multicol}] which is the best
choice as I think, or to use a single and multicolumned tabuler environment
in which you should manually adjust the corresponding contents of each
column. For me, I use the former one which does not make any kind of
contradiction with any of packages I ever used.
Regards
Aziz