[texhax] How to include a bitmap file in LaTeX

dingxi qiu dingxi_qiu at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 3 00:57:16 CET 2007

Dear all,
EPS files are standard graphical files for LaTex. However, I have two image
files in .bmp format and I would like to include them in Latex compilation
process. Does anyone have any experience with this?

I downloaded setbmp.tex from Professor Ablamowicz's website.

\def\setbmp#1#2#3#4{\vskip#3\relax\noindent\hskip#1\relax
\special{bmp:#4 x=#2, y=#3}}
\def\centerbmp#1#2#3{\vskip#2\relax\centerline{\hbox to#1{\special
  {bmp:#3 x=#1, y=#2}\hfil}}}

I  included this file by
\input setbmp

But I could not see the graph by