[texhax] LaTeX in old computer

Philip Taylor (Webmaster) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Thu Feb 1 18:08:51 CET 2007

I seem to recall running TeX (not LaTeX, but the load
would be only a little greater) on 386-based PCs.
There was no problem (emTeX was the system of choice),
and although things ran slower than they do today, that
was about the only difference.

Philip Taylor
--------