[texhax] How do I generate a .jpg/.gif/.png from TeX ?

Tom Schneider toms at ncifcrf.gov
Mon Dec 24 18:01:31 CET 2007

> How can i place the generated pictures to my my tex file...

Don't make them JPEG, GIF, PNG.  Make them eps.  Then you can use
standard LaTeX to read them in

\includegraphics*{myfile.eps}

Note that this is inefficient.  You make a page with TeX/LaTeX,
convert to eps, read it in as a figure.  If you are demonstrating
something about TeX it makes sense.  Otherwise, you could just do it
directly.

Tom

  Dr. Thomas D. Schneider
  National Institutes of Health
  National Cancer Institute
  Center for Cancer Research Nanobiology Program
  Molecular Information Theory Group
  Frederick, Maryland  21702-1201
  toms at ncifcrf.gov
  permanent email: toms at alum.mit.edu