[texhax] Macro or environment for writing latex text to a file

Steve Schwartz s.schwartz at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Dec 21 17:53:59 CET 2007

Tobias,

I attach a style file I hacked years ago when I needed to do this.
Looking at it now, I don't know if it will interfere with other things
in your document (like the table of contents) but I think it should be
possible to avoid that by renaming some of the entities.

This might at least be a start...

Steve